As you know, Covid-19 also known as Coronavirus is challenging decisions for travellers in Canada and around the world. We have delayed opening Rock Island Lodge until May 29 and have cancelled scheduled Voyageur Canoe trips this year.
If you have booked or are planning to book accommodations, a trip or instruction with us and choose to change your plans, we understand. You can cancel or change any booking with us anytime up until May 1st and receive a full refund.
We’re near Wawa on the edge of Superior in a far flung uncrowded wild place with lots of space. Nature here is healing, energizing and inspiring. We’d love to host you in the lodge or on the water this summer.
David/Renee and the Naturally Superior Adventures/Rock Island Lodge crew